- Systemic constellation workshops provide a respectful and confidential space in which to look at a wide range of personal issues. The process is supportive, and often highly illuminating and moving. At a workshop we are able to take rare and precious time to drop down into a different connection with ourselves, with others, and with the wider spheres of our relational life. Both bringing an issue and participating as a representative in other constellations offers insight and healing for all in the group.
Stephan Hausner one day workshop
- Castlehacket House, Tuam, Co Galway
- Cost €220 includes light lunch
This is a rare opportunity to work with Stephan Hausner a master facilitator and elder of the work. Limited space available
Contact Róisín 0851531106
- Weekend workshop with Róisín Fallon – Belfast
- January 7th & 8th
Two day workshop in Belfast exploring the dynamics of family and the patterns that interrupt the flow of love in our lives.
Full details and booking firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exploring our systemic wounds with Róisín Fallon
- Dublin – January 21st & 22nd 2023 – Dublin
“Ancestral patterns are embedded in our DNA, and they’re unconscious” Suzi Tucker
Family constellations 2 day workshop exploring our systemic wounds with personal constellations, exercises and rituals. Join us for this non residential day in Dublin, where, working as a group we can create a container to acknowledge what is and find a way to a fuller life.
Contact Róisín 0851531106 or email@example.com
Four day immersion in the upper, middle and lower worlds of our sub conscious, this retreat teaches, in depth, the ancient practice of journeying our own realms guided and supported by two experienced facilitators.
Shamanic journeying is the greatest tool of the Shaman, meet your guides who have been alongside you all of your life, learn to interpret dreams and symbols of everyday life and journey the medicine wheel finding precise answers and direction for your life.
- Opening up the systemic lens with constellations
- Slí na Bande, Newtownmountkennedy, Co. Wicklow
- April 7/8/9 2023
- August 11/12/13 2023
- Residential option available
Diving deep into our family entanglements and dynamics supported by this venue has proven to be a full and heart opening weekend.
Slí na Bande, created by Marlene, Douglas and their team (including Reilly the dog) provides us with the perfect container to fully explore the dynamics that are interrupting the flow of love in our lives. With extensive gardens, a wonderful workspace, and the option of cosy accommodation and homecooked food, we are held by the outer field as we go in.
Full residential weekend; includes shared accommodation and 6 delicious homecooked vegetarian meals from dinner Friday evening to Sunday lunch ; €380
Weekend workshop non residential; €180
Meals available for non residential participants; Lunch €22, Dinner €25
Workshop times – Friday 7 – 930, Saturday 9.30 – 5.30. Sunday 9.30 – 5 Contact Róisín 085 1531106 / firstname.lastname@example.org